This morning I tried out Sarah’s –
Coconut & Vanilla Superfood
Muesli Bar Mix
My husband bought these muesli bars in Coles on his last trip to Australia – they cost $6.99. So today I thought I would make them and then next time have a go to come up with my own recipes as I am not lucky enough to have a Coles down the road. I’ll let you know how I go next blog.
Ingredients list –
Australian oats, seed mix including – pepitas, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds, coconut flakes, puffed amaranth, vanilla flour AND you add 1/2 cup rice malt syrup, 1/4 cup coconut oil and 1/4 cup hot water.
- Turn oven on to 165 degrees
- Prepare a baking slice tin
- Heat rice malt syrup and coconut oil in a saucepan
- Pour base mix in the bowl, add in rice malt syrup and mix
- Add in hot water
- Place it into slice tin and press down well
- Bake for 30-40 minutes
- When removed from the oven press down again
- Cut while still warm
The finished product – Yummy!!!